Nov. 9 2018 01:28 PM

The two workers and a third person were hospitalized after the incident.

Landscaping can be a hazardous job, between working with power tools to avoiding obstacles like utility lines. Unfortunately, this was the case in Southwest Ranches, Florida, where three men were hospitalized after they received electric shocks, according to an article in the SunSentinel.

Two of the men were doing landscaping work at a home when around 11:30 a.m., a power line was accidentally struck, says Robert Taylor, fire marshal for Davie Fire Rescue.

Taylor says the two landscapers were shocked, and then the electricity traveled along the ground about 70 feet to a man on a neighboring property, who felt tingling. Paramedics took all three men to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood. Their conditions were not immediately known.