The national program acknowledges industry companies that consistently demonstrate their commitment to safety. NALP’s Safety Recognition Awards are open to the entire industry.
This year, 296 awards were earned for the performance period from Jan. 1, 2018, through Dec. 31, 2018.
Award categories include “No Vehicle Accidents,” “No Injuries or Illnesses,” and “No Days Away from Work” as well as the “Overall Safety Achievement Award.” Companies that participated in previous programs were also eligible for the “Most Improved” category.
The “Best of the Best” award was earned by the following companies who, for the past three years, have maintained the “Overall Safety Achievement Award – Gold Level” status:
- Affiliated Grounds Maintenance Group Inc. – Lake City, Pennsylvania
- Clarence Davids and Co. – Plainfield, Pennsylvania
- Curby’s Lawn and Garden, LLC – Olathe, Kansas
- James River Grounds Management – Glen Allen, Virginia
- Mahoney Associates Inc. – Southhampton, New York
- RSG Landscaping and Lawn Care, Inc. – Lynchburg, Virginia
- Reliable Property Service Corp. – Milwaukee
- Snow and Sons Landscaping Inc. – Greenfield, Massachusetts
- Trio Outdoor Maintenance LLC – Mt. Clemens, Michigan
- Quality Lawn, Landscape and Fence Inc. – Casstown, Ohio
- United Right-Of-Way – Phoenix
View a list of all award recipients.
Companies that participate in safety programs and win safety awards receive benefits in lower insurance and accident costs. Learn more about the Safe Company Program on the NALP website.