The Irrigation Association is now calling for presenters for Industry Insights at the 2020 Irrigation Show and Education Week to be held in San Antonio Nov. 30-Dec. 4. With thousands of irrigation professionals attending each year, the show is a prime opportunity to showcase the latest in the industry.
All topics related to the irrigation industry will be considered; however, presentations on the following topics are requested:
- impactful case studies, including project manager participation
- long-term water savings using new technology
- improved irrigation installation best practices
- customer retention best practices
- improving the relationship between contractor and consultant
- selling to meet customer needs and wants
- retaining great employees
- landscape lighting
Presentations must be nonproprietary and educational in nature, not sales or product specific.
For more information on the Industry Insights format, eligibility and requirements and to view last year’s presentation topics, visit the 2020 Irrigation Show website. Contact Exhibit Services Manager Tiffany Wilson (703.536.7080) for other questions.