With continuing uncertainty around the COVID-19 pandemic, AmericanHort has transformed its annual in-person event in Columbus, Ohio, to Cultivate’20 Virtual, a new, 100% online event that will connect customers, suppliers and colleagues across the industry.
Cultivate’20 Virtual will debut the week of July 13, 2020, and feature:
- a 3D digital tradeshow where exhibitors and attendees can share information, view video presentations, chat live and make the same connections one would at an in-person event
- more than 50 live education sessions covering all aspects of the horticulture industry
- live keynote and state of the industry presentations
- vibrant demonstrations of new varieties and new products debuting at Cultivate
- the HRI online Garden Party, an event to showcase work and show appreciation for HRI supporters and researchers
- online roundtable discussion groups
- networking interaction with various industry communities
- many other exciting ways to conduct business and work together with industry colleagues
Participants will enjoy this unique opportunity to grow their business and foster their team’s expertise in a virtual environment. The expo-only pass is free for everyone, and the all-access education pass is free for AmericanHort members and is discounted for non-members.