The Irrigation Association, Fairfax, Virginia, is bringing some of its most valued show elements to the industry in a digital format this year, including its Industry Insights presentations. The IA is now calling for people to submit proposals to present one of the 60-minute sessions in the Industry Insights for Landscape weekly webinar series.
Those who had previously submitted a proposal for Industry Insights will be contacted by the IA directly.
Industry Insights for Landscape is where irrigation professionals go to hear about the latest industry trends, best practices and relevant topics.
All topics related to the irrigation industry will be considered; however, presentations on the following topics are requested:
- impactful case studies
- long-term water savings using new technology
- improved irrigation installation best practices
- customer retention best practices
- improving the relationship between contractor and consultant
- selling to meet customer needs and wants
- retaining great employees
- converting irrigation systems from potable water to alternate water sources
- drip irrigation and maintenance
- landscape lighting
- young professionals
- women in irrigation
Proposals must be submitted by July 10.