Coalmarch, Raleigh, North Carolina, is holding its first ever virtual CO2 conference experience, in response to safety concerns and limitations posed by COVID-19. CO2 will be going live as CO2@Home to continue to provide guidance on 2021 strategy for growing lawn and landscape businesses.
“Although CO2 may look a little different this year, Coalmarch is committed to building a conference that maximizes learning, sharing, and most importantly – connecting with other business owners in the industry” says Laura Simis, Coalmarch communications manager. “We designed all parts of the conference experience with the same goal as previous years; to give business owners actionable strategies to maximize their sales, marketing success and grow their business.”
An all-access pass to CO2@Home gives business owners access to:
- Three days of live streamed content, Dec. 1-3
- Nine virtual sessions, sharing strategy from leading industry experts
- Interactive digital workshops hosted by partners like PCO Bookkeepers
- One-on-one facetime with vendors
- Live Q&A, panels and roundtables
Tickets are on sale now for $150.