SiteOne Landscape Supply, Roswell, Georgia, will host its Lawn Care Industry Virtual Forum on Sept. 29, 2020 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern time. Current and new customers can register for the complementary event.
“We are proud to partner with Marty Grunder, CEO of The Grow Group, for this one of a kind exciting event,” says Brian Rowan, vice president, category management at SiteOne Landscape Supply. “Not only will attendees walk away with new insights — they will have opportunities to network with suppliers and talk with key experts to grow their business offering.”
Grunder will join The Grow Group’s vice president, Vince Torchia, for “Even Batman Had a Robin: Finding and Fostering a Right-Hand Man or Woman.” The keynote presentation will show SiteOne customers how to find and foster the indispensable team members, develop their skill sets, deepen professional relationships and promote how and when to delegate duties without abdicating responsibility. In addition to the keynote, suppliers will present 15-minute best practice topics detailing:
- Business building resources for lawn care operators, presented by FMC
- Setting a new standard for insect control, presented by Syngenta
- Pre-emergent weed control strategies in landscape beds, presented by Bayer
- Best practices for chemical applications, presented by BASF
- Post-emergent weed control strategies in lawns, presented by NuFarm
- The importance of resistance management and how to implement practices, presented by PBI Gordon
- Macroeconomic trends and its impact to lawn care, presented by Corteva
“We are appreciative for the sponsors that have helped to make this event come to life,” adds Rowan. “Many CEOs and business owners look to these types of in-person events but, because of the pandemic, those aren’t happening. This event keeps businesses growing even during this difficult time.”
Individuals that attend all live sessions will be entered for a chance to win 250,000 SiteOne Partner Program Points ($3,475 value) – redeemable for a variety of items such as trips, merchandise, credit on account and more.