Dayton, Ohio-based Winsupply Inc. named Thomas Pipe and Supply of Phoenix its overall company of the year. Each year Winsupply recognizes its top performing companies in plumbing, heating, ventilation and cooling, industrial, electrical, waterworks, pumps, turf irrigation and fire fabrication.
The top performing companies, locations and presidents in their respective industries plus individual award winners include:
- Overall: Thomas Pipe, a Winsupply Co., Whalen Ward, president
- Plumbing: Winsupply of Albuquerque, New Mexico, Joe Jindra, president
- HVAC: Winsupply of Houston, Texas, Jason Greagrey, president
- Industrial: Baltimore Windustrial, Michael Brown, president
- Electrical: Tacoma Electric, a Winsupply Co., Tacoma, Washington, Charlie Silva, president
- Waterworks: Kansas City Winwater Kansas City, Missouri, Scott Wilson, president
- Fire Fabrication: Newburgh Windustrial Newburgh, New York, Dean Lucas, president
- Pumps: Cedar Rapids Winpump Cedar Rapids, Iowa, Terry Whitney, president
- Turf Irrigation: Wyatt Irrigation, a Winsupply Co., Santa Rosa, California, Scott Leytem, president
- Turn-Around: Winsupply of El Paso, Texas, Rene Tirres, president
- Rookie of the Year: Tucson Winsupply, Tucson, Arizona, Zach Konstanzer, president
- Digital: Winsupply of Tampa Bay, Florida, John German, president
“The companies we selected are led by some of the best and brightest,” says Rob Ferguson, president of Winsupply Local Company Group. “These entrepreneurs prove that the spirit of opportunity is thriving. They repeatedly show that having an owner in each location can produce above average results. I’m proud of all of our presidents who are recognized this year.”
All of the winning companies are members of the Winsupply Family of Companies.