Registration is open and plans are underway for GIE+EXPO the annual trade show set for Oct. 20-22 at the Kentucky Exposition Center. Online registration is available online.
As of April 20, 675 companies had already signed on to exhibit at GIE+EXPO and the co-located Hardscape North America. More than 70 are new exhibitors. With the expo center’s recent renovations to the demo area, exhibitors are looking forward to showcasing their latest innovations outdoors where attendees can test drive equipment.
According to a recent survey of past attendees, 91% of landscape professionals and 84% of dealers are likely to attend this year.
This year’s show will offer a wide range of education opportunities, including:
- Hands-on Drone Zone where attendees can fly drones with expert trainers
- Technology Summit presented by the National Association of Landscape Professionals
- UTV Test Track
- Remote Pilot Certification Course presented by the Indiana State University Aviation and Unmanned Systems Program
- Expanded In-Tree Arborist Demos and Classroom Courses, including CEU opportunities
- Free dealer workshops by Bob Clements International, including a discussion on Bulletproofing Your Business
“Despite the pandemic, business never stopped for those who design, install and maintain living landscapes. While this year’s show will look different, we can’t wait to welcome everyone back to Louisville,” says Kris Kiser, managing partner of GIE+EXPO and OPEI president. “We understand how important GIE+EXPO is to our industry, and we are committed to providing the education, resources and networking businesses need to thrive.”
GIE+EXPO is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Professional Grounds Management Society and National Association of Landscape Professionals.